Recently, i'm just so addicted to the idolz craze.
There is the Project SuperStar n the Teenage Icon 2005.
I'm so hooked on both events.
Wow! I predicted that M1 Sugi n M4 Darryl are out, they really are kicked out.
Sugi is like the rap or hiphop type of guy n the Lee Hom's song he sing tat daz, not so suit him.
While Darryl got the idolz face, tat daz the song he sang, lacks a lot...
For the girls idol, F3 was just so...good, why was she out. n F5, i just dun know why she's can goon to the nxt rd.
Teenage Icon is happenin' 2moro at Cathay Cineleisure Orchard. I just can't stop on the hang of the great stars.
They all Rawks!!!
No 10 Kenneth is just so...cool n No. 13 Debbie was sure funnnnn....they sang great.
I 'm hoping for them to win The Teenage Icon 2005.