It's been a month since i resume blogging now. I haven't been thanking Woon Cheng all tis while for helping mie designing the blogskin n' the songs. Thank You! Ying Yi: I have already your blog dated August 4. I never had interrupted in your conversation or what-so-eva. But i hope u understand i always treated you as my best friend. Someone has told mie that you say i'm gleaming behind your back, but i do not. This may have affected our friendship. Hoping that you had understood what i told you. There is always a way for changing better. Thanks for your comments n i would take it in my hearts. Nxt, I'm wishing all those who celebrated their b'dae tis mth. Happy B'dae to Woon Cheng(Aug 6) Bee Yean (Aug 13) Joanne (Aug 15) Chailin, TingFang, Russell, Gretel,Ronnie,Wang Meng and mie celebrated Woon Cheng's b'dae at K-Box recently on Aug 8. We had great fun there n enjoy singing many songs. Hope everyone enjoy a lot tat dae. Everyone is going wa-wa-vroom over my new hairstyle. Dun u tink, i look better with spiky hairs. I really look good with my new hairstyle and would continue my trend. I'm feeling rather depressed over the results of the MT. I don't know why tat turns out like tis... The oral mark must be something wrong, how would i get tis grade. If appealing for checking, must pay such a hefty sum. The MOE is cheating monies...sued them. Thanks for all the concern you all tis weekend. I appreciate a lot...
Chatterbox
Me
JunWei affecionately known asMarcusTAURUSTWENTY17/5/1989Serving NSMONTFORT JUNIOR; HOUGANG SEC; NYP
Desires
Enter uni-SIM
Take Acct/Bus degree
driving licence
Lotsa $$$!
TAIWAN trip
WishLists
LOL
Dream Car
BELOVED
Click
♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GOD
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ FAMILY
♥♥♥♥♥♥ BELOVED FRIENDS
♥♥♥♥♥♥ MYSELF