Time really flies very fast.
It's going to be January soon.
I really missed all mie frenz lots>>>
It's been more than 1 month since we got to gather as a class, a family.
Wad about myself?
All of u may had been wondering,
either u care or not, i would share mie life story wif u.
Hope some of u had been enjoying yourselves, or even very busy with a job outside.
I wish u all the Best!
I myself had held on mie job for a little more than two weeks.
It really enjoyable and fun-filling as i get to work wif frenz once-along.
Though these two were mie frenz in HS, Anna n Jiazhen.
I got to understand more of them better now.
Even though we were class mates b4, it's more a return of our frenzship. Haha!!!
I had been rather busy all this while, and not msn with mie frenz, sorry.
I knew u understand as u may be busy too...
After all, i had graduated and O's had passed a month ago.
The hardships, the sorrows, the pains that we had gone through, were the moments of our life.
I babe farewell again to mie alma-mater, HS, whom i called home all the 4years we had grown.
Days passed n it's time to celEbraTe Christmas.
A jolly and happy occasion and we hope to get contact this christmas eve
n... enjoy the night of life at Orchard.
n Boxing Dae, that's Gretel's b'dae.
I wished u the best n enjoy.
Don't sorry, n let's frens hang on .
God Bless n
Alleluaia
Junwei
signing off at 12:50pm