Hello! No Ripping !

25/07/2006 '
DEAD!!!
Monday 24 July'06

I'm sad...i need someone to console me...
I'm worried for her, she(it)'s been wif me over these 2 mths...
I couldn't held my tears back, but juz wouldn't dare to confront whom i tink had done bad on her(it).

yah, todae marks the death of my beloved someone who had been living alive over the two n half months she(it) shared wif me. She was born on May 19, this year, the day i bought her into my musical family...how i wished she was alive...hopinG she could have a chance to revive back, but the minimal chances of her livinG was low. I dunno how she's going to withstand the stronG cold nite, she needed the warmth of me...or else...

I'm pity of my darlinK, she was reported unknown wif effect from 1.30pm todae...tis morninG she was accompanyinG me all those while but till 12.30pm, tat was the last time i saw my beloved wife. Till then, i did not receive any news on her and hope the one readinG tis will return her to me...

I was decidinG to brinG tis matter up, but it was to no avail. I am goinG to make tis case known tru the institution's affairs and the police to investigate the matter. If not, then...

I'm hoping for good news to be heard from frens, the affairs department and the police, any good samaritans who give back my darlinK will be rewarded extensively.

The last time i saw her was around 12.30pm at L...t...r...1.
My darlinK is black in front and light blue at the back.
It was covered wif a blackish pouchy on it.
It has a capacity of a giga.
It has a e..a...r...phones attached.

I hope my ex-mates and current mates to support and console me throughout my darlinK's bereavement. We welcome any condolences to be sent to lanki_me89@hotmail.com. Any news regarding her alive could be forwarded to me at this acc shown. I thanked all ...

* this is a true-life account of my beloved someone, It's TRUEeeeee....
ask me moRe if u want to know, i will reveal the details only to sincere frens who release details of her alive.



Chatterbox



Me
Photobucket

JunWei affecionately known asMarcus
TAURUS
TWENTY
17/5/1989
Serving NS
MONTFORT JUNIOR; HOUGANG SEC; NYP

Desires
  • Enter uni-SIM
  • Take Acct/Bus degree
  • driving licence
  • Lotsa $$$!
  • TAIWAN trip

  • WishLists
    LOL
  • Dream Car

  • BELOVED
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GOD
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ FAMILY
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ BELOVED FRIENDS
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ MYSELF


    Sorry if i miss out you; tag me

    Escapes
    Family
    JunHao

    Malifax
    Cherilyn
    QiJian

    HS Friends
    Chailin
    FengYing
    JiaZhen
    Kelly
    Lilin
    ShuXuan
    SockHua
    WangMeng
    WeiNa
    WoonCheng
    XueTing
    XueYa
    YeapMin
    YiHui
    YingYi
    MrsLilyLee

    MJS frens
    Jeremy
    Matthew

    FP CMVL
    HuiRong

    FP TAML
    Andrew
    BoonKiat
    ChinLeong
    Henry
    HweeShan
    Janice
    Jasline
    Jessandra
    PohLi
    ShuiJin
    WeeShin

    NYP
    Geraldine
    Irene
    Penny
    ZhengJie
    Zijian

    NYP(ILOG)
    Alyssa
    Chun Siong(Bear)
    Caspia
    Jun Hao
    Serene
    Zharfan

    NYP frens
    Emily
    Hui Ling
    Ming Hui
    Shirlyn
    Vivian
    Siyu

    City Harvest
    City Harvest HomePage
    W406
    EnYun
    Israel
    Oswin



    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic