"You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip."
" Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction."
"For you see, each day I love you moreToday more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."
"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."
I dunno if u had seen the post i written, but from the response i received from u on sun, it is between positive and negative answers. Though u did not say much on the incident, i hope u will let these issues be bygones. I really treasure it.
Fotos:
me...sandy...henry...meiyun...her(hwee shan)


me n her separately taking fotos...
hope our relationship continues......