Hello! No Ripping !

17/03/2007 '
I Am Sick
lately, i'm feeling quite depressed over alot of issues. It is only that i dun want to show my expressions. Life has to move on n changed for the better. Thinking highly of myself is of no use, i've to change my attitude. Okie...depression is not easy to recover, has been thinking n recapping...but I think until i made myself too SICK!!!...I was already not feeling well last wk...
Was supposed to not go work on thurs, but in the end WENT!!! half-way thru, i say to eileen, I'm going home...She asked me to go see the company doctor n take MC...
Fri, I intended to take another MC but the doctor too "****".
now, i'm nursing a sorethroat n recovering from a high fever...so fried stuff,tibits,chocolates,cold drinks had to avoid...aiyah!!!

Me working 11-10 tml at express C24...will i tahan till 10...

HAPPIE BIRTHDAE, GINA...(18/3)
miss ya lotz, shall meet up tisdae...FRens rox!!!


sharing u my music...(F.I.R 阿沁solo)

阿沁 - 光榮時刻
主唱:阿沁
作曲:阿沁
填詞:阿沁

沒有慌張 就是沒有信仰
如果還有機會 我會奮戰一場
這是光榮時刻 堅決不投降

失去愛的力量 痛苦不能抵抗
驕傲瞬間崩場 勇氣刻在臉上
沉默瓦解盔甲 逼著我投降

蝴蝶效應 花成春泥
季節轉動不停
把愛情捧在手心 打入心底
默契 相互輝映

原諒我 掙脫不開驕傲自尊
不想不想被打敗
愛上你 是我第一次崩壞
光榮的 時刻誰也不想依賴
不要不要說出來
有一天 你會徹底的明白

光榮時刻



Chatterbox



Me
Photobucket

JunWei affecionately known asMarcus
TAURUS
TWENTY
17/5/1989
Serving NS
MONTFORT JUNIOR; HOUGANG SEC; NYP

Desires
  • Enter uni-SIM
  • Take Acct/Bus degree
  • driving licence
  • Lotsa $$$!
  • TAIWAN trip

  • WishLists
    LOL
  • Dream Car

  • BELOVED
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GOD
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ FAMILY
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ BELOVED FRIENDS
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ MYSELF


    Sorry if i miss out you; tag me

    Escapes
    Family
    JunHao

    Malifax
    Cherilyn
    QiJian

    HS Friends
    Chailin
    FengYing
    JiaZhen
    Kelly
    Lilin
    ShuXuan
    SockHua
    WangMeng
    WeiNa
    WoonCheng
    XueTing
    XueYa
    YeapMin
    YiHui
    YingYi
    MrsLilyLee

    MJS frens
    Jeremy
    Matthew

    FP CMVL
    HuiRong

    FP TAML
    Andrew
    BoonKiat
    ChinLeong
    Henry
    HweeShan
    Janice
    Jasline
    Jessandra
    PohLi
    ShuiJin
    WeeShin

    NYP
    Geraldine
    Irene
    Penny
    ZhengJie
    Zijian

    NYP(ILOG)
    Alyssa
    Chun Siong(Bear)
    Caspia
    Jun Hao
    Serene
    Zharfan

    NYP frens
    Emily
    Hui Ling
    Ming Hui
    Shirlyn
    Vivian
    Siyu

    City Harvest
    City Harvest HomePage
    W406
    EnYun
    Israel
    Oswin



    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic