Everything is turning upside down lately for me.
Working is now not the fun and excitement i used to.
Work performance has been downgrading, service is suxs to the CORE...
getting scolded by tad fuxing chief cashier"eileen" for abt 30mins is not a GOOD thing, all because of a mistake i did on sat.
WTF!
still she says, "DO U NOE THAT YOUR HAIR IS SO LONG", so Wad.
not even my poly lecturers care bout my hair. Then, she added...do u read the notice in the tearoom "FIRST IMPRESSION FOR MEN"... Keep yourself tidy n neat at all times...
WTF!!!
so do u noe how long do u work, WORK for so long, u dunno e rules...
AIYAH!!!
i have a feeling of quitting tis job, it is really not a human job.
but havin a bunch of crappy teenagers as my colleagues is the PLUS pt.
attend the bbq at pasir ris downtown east chalet last nite.
went chalet aft work straight...bought sake,breezer, 12 cans of WHATEVER AND ANYTHING N TWO WATERMELONS...
have a watermelon buffet in e toilet cutting them using a small knive borrowed...
then bbq food, have a spread of beehoon and curry and have some satays which i bbq.
Got talent in bbq satay...just right, not burned. haha???
then went out wid e rest to arcade and play, later then went ben n jerry for some banana split and off we go camera-taking hre n thre
aNIWAE, juz see e fotos lohx...lazy to update n type wid words...
.jpg)










EXPLANATION I GUESS I HAVE TO SPEAK OUT...
aniwae, this happens just unexpectantly. I do not want to see both grps fighting for a matter not worth it. I'm taking this apology to say "SORRY". U shld noe wad i mean, there's no pt mentioning, when we were jus havin fun...dun take tis really seriously. I'm someone who speaks words...n to some people pls mind yr words b4 u say e nxt tyme... I'm clarifying this one and for-all.
Todae, juz handed in my Cost Acct Proj wid my proj mates, then was the ERP assignment.
The big thing was the BPO Written Test.
I guess i gg to die tis tyme round...20%
it's difficult, probably i din put in e effort, gg chalet e previous nite, and gg out for the past week...I gg to strive better in otr tests...
ALL THE BEST for those taking their MID-TERM TEST!!!
Best of lucks...