celebrated Ronnie's birthday on Wednesday, 21/11 at NYNY Amk Hub.
Have a great time dere with everyone n took great fotos.
*p.s: Will post fotos when i have e time to do so.
Aldy end of Week6 le. lab tests n the common tests are coming up soon in wk8 n wk9. I should get myself prepared for. Of course, there are my projects n my assignments i need to rush on. Gosh!, time seems to fly so...fast.
*Mon will be VB lab test, I'm worried but too excited for it also...
shall put aside my studies...n blog bout work.
Todae, sat 24/11
working was very smooth todae.
no huge crowds but sales was ok.
have a hard time packing my coins, caused most of my custs todae pay thru nets n credit card, which left me all the coins which i din get to use up...
Aniwae, i'm very happy n surprised.
A customer purchased bout $300 at my counter. The personalized service that i provided to the couple was surprised by them. By greeting them, n loading their items up to their trolley n also help them to look for the items they needed. They were happy with my service n i too thanked them profusely.
I was surprised by them making a return trip wid the feedback form n complimented on me again.
What a nice day! It really enlightens my day.
Hope my chief cashier will c it tml morning, when the one in charge open e feedback n suggestion form. I'm waiting for her compliment...haha...I want to be a Good Customer Service Ambassador.(i want to be on e list of board!.)
Thanks! Customer.
A-levels has just end for some of my frens...Hurray! yah...they are returning!
Andrew n Meishin will be cuming back to join us next weekend...looking forward having our break tgr, n having our chat...This is e 3rd time they are cuming back to work as a cashier.