Thanks for the post exclusive for me.
Dedicated to Chin Leong:
Since u already say, if i would start a competition, u stands no chance.
Why not u takes up a challenge, n see who wins in the race.
U have your own rights to voice out your own opinions, what others think about u is differently. In a battle, there is sure a competitor, and the one who freaks out is a SORE-LOSER. And u are one of those, didn't i say wrong of u?
I did not say i'm wooing her here, what u might heard from others may be FALSE. I give her a present is up to my goodwill. Christmas is for u to give n share to others. What is the point for u to be jealous when u saw it and went up to her to ask who give it to her. No point asking all tis, Who gives to who? Is really none of your business.
I also do not think highly of myself. I will let others to gauge me n think what person am i? Since u say u are better than me, than i will be striving for the BEST.
good~better~best.
Since u already clarify you are OUT of the challenge, i doubt u are obviously a freaker n a sore-loser.
What underhand methods? So wad if i know. There is no reason for u to hear from hs wad happen last time, u are actually a busybody. Digging out others past is a no-no.
I m totally frustrated with u too...U like to kick an ass out of it, so do i?
Let make it a DEAL OR NO DEAL.
Yah, they read my blog is their own wishes. N i guess the ones telling u are none either than hs, bk or peifung. I guess tis are the normal readers of my blog.
Although i can't figure out who the person is "...", this person is totally a freaker. Cause my tagboard used to be spam as well.
"coded"
NOTE: Your brain is located at the top most of your whole entire body. Your Ass is located at the join where your legs join to your body.
Saying me a pea-brain n an ass, i really can't stand person who are so highly of themselves too. You are indeed up to nogood.