Holidays are damn boring.
Most of my time was spent on watching mobtv and online.
I should find some other activity soon to occupy time.
Last thursday was accompanied by mum to ttsh for my nausal checkup. The waiting process was fast. I was quite worried when i enter the room. The doctor used some equipment to put into my nose n ltr some sort of liquid to examine. And the machine goes zzzzzzz...was damn painful. I really do not want to malu myself but can't. There were the doc, 2 nurses n 2 student attachment staff wearing sch uniform. But luckily did not scream, or the girls in attachment will be laughing away. Though i did freak out.
In the end, collected medicine n then went off. The price was quite Ex...mostly because specialist bahx...
then went down wid mum to bugis to shop. Bought some clothes hme cause GSS, so should grab it...
nothing much to blog, i'm just soso lazy...
had been clearing my desk n everything, still have to clear my room and stuff soon.
My home is in great mess...big MESS!