I'm dying with overloaded projects n tests to prepare.
This coming week will be Week 15, and it is going to be yet another busy week.
ltr in the evening, i'm going to have my graded mock test for operations management.
honestly speaking, i din really study much, cause is open book. I'm going to make full use of it. Haha!
Wed shall be citect submission. And, i'm rushing thru my factory, will need some help with this too.
The past week was equally busy. I've free tixs to Yoga n Jade concert at TP, but din go. Cause was rushing my things too.
Was suppose to help wc autograph for yoga concert, but in the end decline.
Both me n bro was too busy, cause bro was preparing his prelims somemore.
Also got to plead my "MEI" to go. Haha!
shall end here.
Com Skills Test n PCS presentation n GSCM presentation, OPS Written Test coming up in Wk16/17.