I've been idling my blog for the past two weeks.
If i do not start posting something here, i guess someday it will rot.
i feel like changing my blogskin, but there is just NO time to do so.
Even tv and music had to be left aside for now...gotta rely on my MobTv if time permits.
july is just another busy month to go.
semester exam timetable is OUT.

With papers packed tgr one day after another esp SI and GSCM...
I've been rushing one project after another, and i'm very stressful now.
Four projects to go...3 Grp + 1 Ind
1 Ind proj-Ass to be due tis Wed...i gotta rush.
Tml will be my interview for com-skills. What will be my interviewer ask me?
I have to wear fomal n i hate that...n mon is a long day too...from 9am-8.30pm.
Many tests coming up soon in wk15/16. Gotta prepare myself.
Oh ya, stopped teaching le.
agent told me student alot work. i relieved, thot my teaching skills SUCKS!
Haha!
back to ntuc.