I haven't been updating lately because of exams. Here i am, back!
I'm relieved that the exams are officially over. Yes, finally!
SI paper was easy, should be able to do well. A 'B' would be great.
Supply chain paper last Thursday was DAMN difficult. One of the hardest out of my 3papers.
Logistics paper on Monday was another easy paper. almost what i studied, came out.
hope the coming results will not disappoint me.
I have also been clearing away all my unwanted books and clothes. I've been busy with those packing up. I will be shifting next weekend, so everything have to be cleared and ready.
I hope to go for service on sat, but seems like i'm cocked up. God, is my bread of life. [John 6:35].
Couple of activities coming up too...
1) Lunch with Poly friends
Location: AMK Hub
Date: 27.08
2) Chalet Gathering (Poly)
Location: Downtown East
Date: 28.08
3) Ah Wa 21st birthday
Location: Downtown East
Date: 04.09
I'm really looking forward to those events. At least, i will get to lessen those stress due to exams and relax. Chill out!
More updates soon.