Finally i can have a good rest over these long Deepavali weekend.
life is just so, so stressful.
I shall declare about this now.
I have made a big blunder in my favourite list, nevertheless i did not even realise it.
until my friends were storming about it in tag board.
Yup. It is the half marathon and not the 10km one.
So, here's the print screen to show u, ZJ.

I think i should buckle up in my training for napfa and the marathon.
It is nearing.
yet, i still clocked in 15mins in the last 2.4km run i had.
SILVER is what i'm aiming...but with tis, i doubt i can even cope with the napfa or marathon.
But i would finish it, no matter wad.
Partly lies with my sickness, cause i was not feeling well the other day, and i still coughing right now.
Got to recover, i guess i nid to look for a doctor tml.
Cousin's wedding is next week. i want to recover for good food n BEER.
Yeah~
first driving lesson next tue, i'm looking forward...