I had my driving lesson today and i get to explore further away from the driving centre.
Today's lesson was all out on roads, though i happen to have numerous stalls in between, as i had not learn driving for almost three weeks already.
With the instructor beside me, i got to drive from the driving centre, being the starting point till tampines ave 10...the ending point...I must say it is one of the furthest route i ever tried.
I got to try driving up till the 4 gear...or even 5 at about 80km/hr...it seems pretty cool.
and i made my first right turn todae...yeah~as in outside road
from ubi, i cruise down to kaki bukit area, then all the way down to bedok reservoir rd and to tampines area...near safra there, then all the way keep cruising at tampines till a industrial area...
somewhere near old tampines rd...
the place damn ulu la...with those dogs running here and there.
and we stop...while the instructor explained those gear etc..
after that, he drove me back, cause we are running out of time.
Kudos, gotta improve..
next driving lesson on fri, hurray!!