I'm back to learning driving after a long hiatus.
So, I took up two lessons today and overall enjoyed alot.
Driving with Mr Razi was so enjoyable, he was able to clear my mistakes well.
I have a habit of holding steering wheel in eight-four position sometimes and a little jerking during braking.
So, thanks alot to him=)
Two more lessons for tml and thur, i should most likely be clearing test routes by then.
Earliest tp test is end june...
so i guess i would be booking mine very soon!
I happen to see hidayah on bus 87 today lor.
I was on my way home from ubi cdc and she was on her way to cp.
then we chatted along the way la.
quite some time din see her after i din work at taml liao.
shall enjoy my rest of the week.
nxt week is another impt week too.