I'm turning Broke.
[tml 36 of 58]
fast ending soon!
In Singapore, no $ = no HONEY!
u really cannot live without $.
everywhere and every place is talking about $.
$ is important to survive, unless u want to resort to begging.
which i don't!
I have a backbone so...
I'm getting broke.
I even burn my weekends more often now to work, just to earn that mere $400 or so...
i need $ to pay my driving, food, bills and bus fares.
And they are increasing...
Mum and Dad doesn't seem to be giving me any $, and the meagre pay i got cannot even support myself.
Today, i resorted to asking my mum for 50 bucks this week.
I need to find extra income.
it's been a while since i last work as a tutor.
maybe i should return to that, somemore is easy $.
any lobang?
I got to cut down on expenses lately, less on outings hopefully.
clubbing is coming up, i doubt i will have enough money...
Got to save up for a rainy day in future.