I would wish for a piece of silence, than entertain "its" jokes. It has angered me and i really need a corner to recuperate my dignity. Sometimes i would love to be in the open than face the walls. I would want to meet people who shows good workmanship than think highly of "itself". I could not be borthered what others think of this puppy, but this is my feelings. I have the right to voice what i assume is RIGHT!
Short term pain is better than a long-term pain.
I hope to see a better tomorrow, and i hoped this puppy know its limits. It's better that the puppy keep to the safest zone before the volcano erupts. Otherwise there will be an inhuman veterinarian from Mars who will enjoy a savory carnivore that is being carnaged.
Chatterbox
Me
JunWei affecionately known asMarcusTAURUSTWENTY17/5/1989Serving NSMONTFORT JUNIOR; HOUGANG SEC; NYP
Desires
Enter uni-SIM
Take Acct/Bus degree
driving licence
Lotsa $$$!
TAIWAN trip
WishLists
LOL
Dream Car
BELOVED
Click
♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GOD
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ FAMILY
♥♥♥♥♥♥ BELOVED FRIENDS
♥♥♥♥♥♥ MYSELF