It's 15 hours away to my enlistment. I'm getting a little nervous and anxious for the big day. I would prove myself that i can pull through the regime 2 weeks confinement.
Ytd was indeed my last day with Malifax. Those 6.5 months at Malifax were the sweetest and enjoyable times spent. I learnt alot and picked up many skills useful for my future. One word = Missed! Yes, I really miss dem, especially those i worked very closely with during my stay there. Thank you, Ricky(my supervisor), HD crews, Aloysius, Kenn, Elvis, Peisze and many others. I also distributed chocolates as my farewell gift to the staff. I miss u guys... especially the HD crew, see u guys during our meetup.
Had a small gathering ytd evening with my HS friends. Thank for those who turn up, see you guys during Xmas.
Will be out in a while time to meet my FP gang for farewell dinner.
Almost everyone is going for their holidays, how i wish i can enjoy... but i've to fulfill what all boys have to do:D
bro is already in myanmar, u take care k...come back with my xmas gift. henry(and the rest) will be away for genting this wkend. Dad and Mum will also be away for a 5 days holiday from mon.
So i just take it as i'm also on holiday bahx, treat tekong as malaysian island suan le...
Everyone, take care and i will be back soon!!
Chatterbox
Me
JunWei affecionately known asMarcusTAURUSTWENTY17/5/1989Serving NSMONTFORT JUNIOR; HOUGANG SEC; NYP
Desires
Enter uni-SIM
Take Acct/Bus degree
driving licence
Lotsa $$$!
TAIWAN trip
WishLists
LOL
Dream Car
BELOVED
Click
♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GOD
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ FAMILY
♥♥♥♥♥♥ BELOVED FRIENDS
♥♥♥♥♥♥ MYSELF