As I grew older each year, the feeling of Chinese New Year dampens. I do not really have the mood to celebrate it, as it just bores me.
Moreover, i do not interact with my paternal cousins. I'm not close to them, neither do they close to me. They are mostly married adults and far older than me. I do not get to see them from as far as i know.
Back to my mum's side, we only visit grandma on the second day. I usually do not get to see my cousins, as we do not gather on the same day. My cousins are bookworms and far cleverer than me. Neither do i get to see them each year, so we seldom talk if we see each other either.
Each year cny is spent visiting, eat...stone...sleep. such a waste!
So that's the reason why i count my family and friends more important to me in life.
Chatterbox
Me
JunWei affecionately known asMarcusTAURUSTWENTY17/5/1989Serving NSMONTFORT JUNIOR; HOUGANG SEC; NYP
Desires
Enter uni-SIM
Take Acct/Bus degree
driving licence
Lotsa $$$!
TAIWAN trip
WishLists
LOL
Dream Car
BELOVED
Click
♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GOD
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ FAMILY
♥♥♥♥♥♥ BELOVED FRIENDS
♥♥♥♥♥♥ MYSELF