I have decided to update something after abandoning this blog for ages.
Really, it's ages. Cause blogging is now not an "IN" thing anymore.
Oh well, happen to think about this blog at this moment, so might as well revive it.
I doubt anyone of my friends is following my blog still, since most have left the blogging scene.
Reading through the past posts really brings back lots of memories.
It's been seven long years since I first started it and I'm glad i still preserve it.
This year marks my twenty-thirdth birthday.
My birthday wish every year is almost the same and I hope one day my wish will shade some light.
I know I'm neither young, nor old. But I just wish this would be a better year for me.
Made a lot of great friends!!
Hope lady luck would shine on me this year.
She knows but still there is up to nowhere yet.
Maybe it's the age gap.
I shall look forward to a brighter side.